Flexible Nashville Commercial Kitchen Rental at an Affordable Price
In addition to creating delicious plant-based meat and dairy alternatives and regularly hosting pop-up events supporting good food for good causes, the BE Hive offers the city of Nashville commercial kitchen rental for any and all types of food prep. We gladly accommodate bakers, caterers, food truck groups, meal planners, speciality health food purveyors, and many others.
Conveniently located on Gallatin Avenue in the heart of East Nashville, our space features all manner of industrial equipment and amenities including:
- Hobart three speed, 60-quart mixer with dough hook
- Duke E101 standing convection oven with multiple tiers
- Six-eye gas range with adjoined commercial grade oven
- Flat top stove with dual temperature controls
- Deep frier
- VacMaster High Volume Commercial Chamber Vacuum Sealer
- Several prep tables and stations
- Speed rack
- Refrigeration space in a brand-new commercial unit
- Three compartment sink with high pressure spray nozzle
- Included access to kitchen towels, dish soap, sanitizer, sponges, garbage bags and all other cleaning materials
- All sizes of pots, pans, baking sheets, mixing bowls, utensils, etc.
- Mop sink
- Room for storing ingredients (shelf space on a rolling kitchen rack may be available)
- Small break area table and nearby bathroom
- Bluetooth speaker for kickin’ out the jams.
Feel free to contact us with questions regarding specific items not listed above. We’re always looking to add to and improve our offerings.
REACH OUT FOR MORE INFO
A new BEginning for your business… without the catches
Tired of shelling out for a Nashville commercial kitchen rental space but having to load in all your supplies every time, buy your own cleaning materials, or go without a place to store your perishable items? So were we. That’s why we offer comprehensive access to all of the items listed above at a negotiable price based on your specific needs.
Flexible, real-world pricing
As food business entrepreneurs ourselves, we understand that everyone using a commercial kitchen space has different requirements and circumstances to consider. From bakers who are cranking away at 4AM to food truck owners breaking down after midnight to caterers who only need a commercial kitchen rental a few times a month, no two situations look the same.
Being a small community oriented business means that we’re able to work out the best arrangement for everyone involved in terms of cost of space and hours of access. Instead of a “one-size-fits-all” approach that leaves you stuck paying for more time than you need or crowded out by other renters, we meet with each client individually and figure out how to ensure a maximum bang for their buck.
No matter what your particular venture might be, the BE Hive’s Nashville commercial kitchen rental space will work for you. Get in touch with us today for more information or to schedule a viewing appointment.